Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BC.LITH.BAT.V1.V2.23Ah
Extra strong lithium-ion battery for your bait boat
With this BearCreeks lithium battery you can now use your bait boat even longer. This powerful battery with 23.4 Ah offers your boat a runtime of up to 6 hours. Thus, an even longer use of the boat is given and you do not have to recharge your battery so quickly. Perfect for a long fishing session on your favourite spots.
The battery is suitable for the following models:
- BearCreeks Scavenger and Scavenger Pro
- BearCreeks Navitec and Navitec Pro
- Waverunner Atom
- Waverunner MK2 / 3.4
- Anaconda Sea Guard
- Anaconda Tank II and other V2 and V1 models
- Capacity 23.4 Ah (running time up to 6 hours, depending on the load of the baitboat, speed, weather conditions)
- 12 volts
Size: 14,3 x 6,4x 9,8 cm
- please check in your bait boat the actual plug/connection boat & battery (if necessary, we will send you the corresponding plug)
- this lithium battery cannot be used with bait boats for lead-acid batteries
- This lithium-ion battery can only be charged with the BearCreeks lithium charging cable, which can be found under the part number LitBatCh
- If you have a bait boat with lead-acid batteries, but would like to convert to lithium batteries, we recommend that you send your boat to us. We can upgrade your boat accordingly with software free of charge. All you need to do is to order the batteries and a charger.
In order to make sure that the batteries serve you longer, please recharge them every 2-3 months, even if you do not use the boat. Please read the user manual for the boat for further instructions on how to charge and store the batteries. Incorrect usage might lead to an early failure of the batteries.