Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PP.Atom.Powerbank.1
PowaPac Atom Powerbank
The ATOM is an absolutely lightweight, powerful and silent smart power bank / solar energy generator. With the option of a solar panel it can use solar energy to charge the lithium batteries. This powerbank is simple to pack and easy to transport, so your electronic devices are always with you on any adventure and can be recharged at any time. With a 60W solar panel, ATOM recharges in about 4-6 hours, whilst from the sun in approximately 8-11 hours.
- ULTIMATE PORTABILITY– Take power wherever you need. It weighs approx 2kg for the 60,000 mAh and 2.1kg for the 78,000 mAh with dimensions of 240 x165 x 65mm
- VERSATILE – ATOM can be used at home (e.g. during the power failure), camping or other outdoor activities
- INTELLIGENT– ATOM is equipped with an easy-to-read User Information Display. The display indicates current battery level and usage information including outlets selected and power consumption.
- ERGONOMIC– ATOM was designed for maximum portability with a stylish comfortable handle. It also has an integrated LED torch which is operated by a small button on the handle to illuminate your way.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY– contains 4 fast charge USB ports, 1 x AC outlet and 1 x 12v cigarette type outlet. It is compatible with electronic devices including mobile devices, laptops, photography equipment, search & rescue equipment, lights, television, stereos, medical devices, printers, flat screen TV’s, Xbox One, Wii U, PS4 and drones to name a few. Please check that your device is compatible with the 150 watt surge protector rating.
- QUICK CHARGE, HIGH CAPACITY – It has a quick charge high capacity design that quickly recharges and powers your electronic devices. Atom’s 60,000 mAh capacity is built using 30 x 2,000 mAh Panasonic battery cells and 78,000mAh using 30 x 2.600 mAh Panasonic battery cells.
- ADAPTABLE RECHARGING – Whether you’re at home, work or outdoor - there are three ways to charge this ATOM: 1. With the Sun energy using a Powapacs 40w/60w Solar Panel, 2. Via the wall charger, or 3. Via a 12-24V car adapter!
- ATOM, off grid unit with DC and AC outputs.
- 60,000mAh 240Wh. 20Ah @12v
- 78,000mAh 312Wh. 26Ah @12v
- High efficiency, silent, pure sine wave inverter, 150W constant 200W peak power rating.
- 1 x 230v 50Hz AC output.
- 1 x DC 12V/10A output.
- 4 x 5v 3.1 amp USB outputs (Auto power detection).
- 1 x charging port via solar and mains DC charging.
- Overload protection.
- Over voltage protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Over temperature protection
- Low voltage protection
- Battery – High discharging rated 18650 lithium battery.
- Capacity’s – 60,000mAH 240Wh -78,000mAh 312Wh.
- Digital User Information Display .
- Integrated LED torch
- Charging current – 4A.
- Main output charging time – 15V 4A approx 6 hours.
- Solar charging time – 8-11 hrs using high output 60W SUNPOWER solar panel in optimal light conditions and at 45 degrees placement.