Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: PP.Atom.Solarpanel.1
PowaPacs Solarpanel 60W
The PowaPacs Solar Panel is the most powerful, foldable panel from PowaPacs, equipped with the efficient solar cells. With the power of 60W and the combination of USB and DC output, this powapac solar panel is ideal for charging your devices.
The solar cells used in this Solar pannel are, with an efficiency of >23.5%, one of the most efficient solar cells which are available at this time. With the power of 60W, the panel can generate 150 -230 Wh of energy daily via the output interface. This energy can be used for charging laptops, bait boat batteries, smartphones, tablets, cameras and other devices with a USB connection.
In addition to the USB outputs, the 60W Solar Panel also has a 18V DC output. This output is suitable for charging ATOM and other Powerbanks.
To use the solar panel and the generated energy as efficient as possible, connect the ATOM or other powerbank, in which the energy can be stored. This will let you charge your devices at any time (including in the rain or at night) via the power pack and you are no longer dependent on the sun.
On an average summer day in Europe, you could expect the equivalent of about 6-7 hours of STC illumination on a panel pointing towards the sun. Hence a 4W panel could generate about 24-28Wh per day, with a 100W panel producing 600-700Wh.
- Duel output (18v & 5v) by 60W panel
- Compact design.
- USB and DC interface
- 2.1mm DC cable to allow remote charging.
- Light wight 996g
- Colour – Black
- Power – 60W High efficiency: > 23.5%
- Solar panel type – SunPower (Monocrystalline)
- Output 1 x USB – 5 V / 2100 mA by 60W panel
- Output DC – 18 V / 3.170 mA (DC Cable 3m) by 60W panel
- Material fabric (waterproof) PVC600D
- Colour – Black
- Size – Folded 30.5 x 17 x 3.5 cm – Extended 121 x 29.5 x 0.3 cm