Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BC.BluetoothFF
BearCreeks Better Catches Bluetooth Echo sounder
Absolutely new product from BearCreeks!
This little bluetooth fish finder turns your smartphone into a fully functional touch screen sonar system.
With the help of iRemote Fishing app (available on iOS and Android systems for free!), you can see the fish, depth and bottom contour of a body of water.
- multi-level three-dimensional display of fish, with their number and size detection
- with the help of different colors, distinction of underwater terrain structure, identification whether it is hard or soft, if there are any water plants, mud or rocks.
- the fish finder automatically transmits Bluetooth signal, a connection to the smartphone is convenient and fast.
- the sonar switches on automatically when it falls into the water, no need to turn it on manually, it works based on artificial intelligence technology.
- the fish finder went through the high-strength shock test, therefore you can throw it normally, no need to worry about the gadget breakage
- when Fully charged, the gadget can last for up to 8 hours
- display type (your iPhone or any other Android smartphone)
- digital depth indicator
- depth cursor
- water temperature
- automatic ranging
- fish icon
- depth and fish alarm
- zoom bottom track
- keel offset setting
- noise rejection
- surface clarity
- battery indicator
- bluetooth wireless connection
- multiple languages
- real time sonar signal
- UI Mode (user interface)
- depth range max. 120 feet (40 m)
- depth range min. 2 feet (0.6 m)
- sonar frequency: 125 Khz
- sonar power: built in lithium battery
- audible alarms: fish, shallow. low battery
- operational temperature: -20 - 80 degrees
- wireless distance: 180 feet (60m)
The user manual for this fish finder is available for download here.