Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BC131FF
BearCreeks Fish Finder BC131
This echosounder is a wireless fishfinder, manufactured by Toslon (TF300) in 3rd generation, which provides an optimized sonar/echosounder technology. With this you have a modern echosounder which was developed and tuned especially for baitboats.
This wireless echosounder is equipped with a 4.5'FSTN black and white display with integrated Real-Time Window, which has very good readability even in sunshine. With this device, you can see exactly what is under your baitboat in a range up to 300m and a depth up to 30m. With the BC131, finding fish, fish sickles, underwater mountains and the bottom structure is very easy.
This wireless fishfinder fits most feed boats on the market, for example: BearCreeks Scavenger, Navitec, iCatcher, Carpmate, Navimate, Waverunner MK3, Atom, Shuttle, Sport, Cult Ranger, Anaconda Sea Guard, Tank II, Wave Hopper, Wave Jet, Quad Transporter, Explorer, Compact, Trend Micro, Skarp, Bait Cruiser, Bait Cruiser Mini, iCatcher Mini, Carp Academy, Carponizer as well as K Karp and many more.
- 4.5'FSTN black and white display, optimized for very good readability even in sunlight
- Resolution: 240x128 pixels
- Display of e.g. bottom structure, temperature, depth, fish sickles Voltage on
- Real-time display of the underwater structure in excellent quality integrated grey line
- digital 2.4 Ghz transmitter
- Language customizable
- Range 300m, max. depth: 30m
- voltage 6-12V
- Temperature range: -10 ° - + 50 °
- available in different languages
- Maximum price/performance ratio