Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: iPilot20.BLACK
iPilot is a revolutionary navigation technology presented by Navison Group. This unique innovation is now exclusively used in BearCreeks bait boat series.
iPilot System Technical Features:
1. Self Calibration: self calibration starts after a command sent from the handset.
2. Spot saving: possibility to save 26 fishing spots including Home on even different waters.
3. High Precision: After a touch of a button, the boat can automatically, precisely and straightly sail from spot to spot. 90% within 1m.
4. Friendly User Interface: 480*272 Pixel color display shows various parameters such as number of satellites, compass, direction of the boat, power status of both boat and handset and distance to the spot etc.
5. Super Long Range and Failsafe Auto Home Mode: the system provides 400-600m operative range. Boat returns home automatically in case of low power or weak signal.
6. Equipped with Lithium bait boat batteries and a 3.7V 12000mAH built in Lion Handset battery which provides up to 24 hours of intensive outdoor use.
All the following bait boats can benefit from this iPilot navigation technology. An upgrade of iPilot System takes about 30 minutes only.
BearCreeks Scavenger, Navitec, iCatcher, Carpmate, Navimate, KINCARP V1, V2, V3, V4, V6, Waverunner MK, Atom, Shuttle, Sport, Quad Transpoter, Explorer, Kompact, Yaris Sport Skarp S60, Trend Micro, Anaconda Sea Guard, Tank, Wave Hopper, Ultimate Bait Cruiser, Bait Cruiser Mini, Vegaboat, Black Queen, Carpboat, Carponizer and Carp Academy.